MTN Mobile Money Sends And Receives And Transfers Funds
How Will The MTN Mobile Money Service Work?
- MTN Unbanked Mobile Money: N3.000 max/transaction, daily limit N30.000
- MTN semi-bank mobile currency: N10,000 max / transaction, daily limit N100,000
- MTN fully banking mobile money: N100,000 max/transaction, daily limit N1.000.000
MTN Mobile Money Costs commissions
- Money transfer from phone to phone – N10 (to a friend or merchant)
- Money transfer from phone to cash – 2% of the transaction, plan N100
- Collection from the account – 1% of the transaction, plan N50
- Balance request – N5
- Mini declaration – N30 per request
- SIM replacement (if necessary) – MTN price for SIM exchange;
How To Use MTN Mobile Money?
- Receive and store money
- Send money to any MTN mobile phone user – registered or not.
- Send money to mobile phone users on other local networks.
- Withdraw cash from any authorized MTN Mobile Money agent
- MTN transmission time recharge
- Pay the bills
- Buy and pay for insurance
- Pay employee salaries, airline tickets, tuition, and other goods and services.
How can I check my MTN mobile money balance?
I am Mr. 9jaboizgist, a dedicated content writer and the proud owner of 9jaboizgist, a versatile blog covering a wide array of topics. With a passion for blogging and a knack for delivering up-to-the-minute information, I specialize in curating engaging content in the fields of technology, business, finance, banking, loans, insurance, and the Internet.