Diamond Bank Transfer Code: Do you want to transfer money from your Diamond bank account to another Nigerian bank using a diamond transfer code? Then you should follow the detailed blog post below.
This is the official Diamond Bank Transfer Code and Diamond Transfer Code and Diamond Bank Transfer PIN. Here’s how to transfer money from your Diamond bank account to another bank in Nigeria using a diamond transfer code.
Mobile banking has been at its best in Nigeria and thankfully Nigerian banks have embraced it very well. It’s fast, efficient, and smart.
USSD banking has come to a point of simplicity, bringing all your banking orders into one place. Where you can make transfers, check balance, and much more.
Diamond Bank has long entered its bank transfer code, but you need to complete another registration to activate the banking system.
What is mobile banking?
Mobile banking or USSD banking is simply a way to complete all your banking transactions from the comfort of your home, using your mobile phone.
Today you will learn how to transfer money from Diamond bank to other banks in Nigeria using your Diamond wire transfer code.
Before you can do mobile banking or USSD banking, you must complete the registration. And luckily it is very easy to fill in.
What is the Diamond bank transfer code?
Diamond bank transfer code is *426#. This diamond transfer code is the bank’s mobile banking where you can complete all transactions through the USSD code. They call it “Easier Banking”
The USSD service (*426#) is one of the Bank’s strategies to ensure financial inclusion. It is a fast, secure, and convenient way for all banked customers to easily perform banking transactions regardless of the segment or type of mobile device.
Before you can use the diamond transfer code, you need to open an account with them. If you don’t have an account (old or new), you can’t use their USSD code.
Benefits of Diamond Transfer Code
Below are the comprehensive benefits of using diamond *426# simpler banking:
- Convenience at the customer’s fingertips – it’s simple, fast, and easy to use
- USSD application allows roaming. The USSD application can still work while a user is not on the home network.
- No internet connection is required, operation is done via a GSM network.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Save you the stress of queuing in the bank halls
Features of Diamond Bank Transfer Code
- The mobile number to be used MUST be the number registered with the bank.
- Allows you to select which account you want to transact with if you have more than 1 DIAMOND account.
- The maximum daily transfer limit is N100,000 (combination of Intrabank and Interbank) and the maximum daily airtime purchase is N3,000.
- The service is available to Airtel, 9Mobile, GLO, and MTN subscribers and is dependent on the full network signal from your telecom provider.
- The money will be debited directly from your DIAMOND account.
- Transactions can be made within and outside Nigeria.
- Airtime Top-up (Self-airtime and third-party recharge) for Airtel, MTN, GLO, and 9Mobile
- Account balance inquiry
- Bank transfer (inside and outside Diamond Bank)
- Apply for a debit card
- Change PIN code
Registration Diamond Bank Transfer Code
You will learn how to get your Diamond bank transfer pin. This way you can handle all your banking transactions without stress. You can complete this registration with your debit cards:
- Dial *426# with your registered phone number
- Enter the last 6 digits of your Debit Card Number.
- Enter your account number
- Create a 4 Digit PIN – Diamond Transfer PIN
By creating your 4-digit PIN, you seal your agreement with the diamond bank. That means that every time you request a transaction, that PIN is required.
After that, your diamond bank transfer code or PIN is fully activated. This way you can activate the diamond bank transfer code without frustration.
Diamond *426# Short Codes
Fortunately, everyone can use this service. All customers registered with one of the mobile network operators, individual accounts, can use this service.
But the following account holders including joint, corporate, and multiple signatory accounts are not eligible for this service.
This diamond USSD transfer code can be used inside and outside Nigeria. That means your location doesn’t really matter. And you can use this service on any device.
- Dial *426*Amount# – To buy airtime (yourself)
- Dial *426*Amount*Account number# – to transfer money (inside and outside DB)
- Dial *426*00# – to check the account balance
- Dial * 426 * Amount * Phone Number # – to buy airtime (for friends and family)
- Dial *426*0# – to change the PIN
- Dial *426*463# – To subscribe to C.R.E.A.M
How To Transfer Money From Diamond Banks To Other Banks?
To transfer money from your diamond bank to other banks, dial *426*Amount*Account number#. Enter your diamond bank transfer PIN. That’s all!
Please understand that “Diamond Bank USSD Money Transfer Code” and “Diamond Bank Y’ello Account” are totally different.
However, you can use both of them to transfer money from the diamond bank to other banks. You need to learn how to make a diamond bank transfer spider.
Here’s how to transfer with a diamond bank without Internet. This is the official code to transfer money from a diamond bank to other banks.
Understand that diamond bank transfers work inside and outside DB. This is the *426# diamond bank and diamond USSD code.
Top Up Code For Mobile Diamond Bank
If you want to buy credit yourself from your diamond bank with USSD mobile banking, you can dial *426*Amount#. This is for the number registered directly with the bank.
Meanwhile, you can easily buy airtime for your friends or family by dialing *426*Amount*Phone Number#. It’s simple and faster.
How To Check Your Diamond Account Balance?
To check your diamond account balance using the diamond bank transfer code, call *426*00#. And your account balance will be shown to you and sent to you as a message.
As mentioned before, you need to register with the diamond bank to use one of the following banking transactions. And you have to handle those transactions via the number you used to register with the bank.
Please understand that even if you do NOT use or are NOT active on Internet Banking and Mobile App, you can still use and register the *426# diamond banking service
Diamond Bank locks out customers, which is a security measure used to protect users’ accounts. But you will be banned from this service if you enter the wrong PIN three times. You must contact the bank for assistance
If you lose your cell phone, you should report to the bank quickly from another phone for increased security. You just need to provide the login details and inform them about the situation.
And immediately after contacting them, you should quickly pick up your SIM card. Whenever you get your cell phone, you can insert it and start using it again.
How can you contact the Diamond Bank?
For assistance, please call our Contact Center at +234 700 300 0000, email email@example.com, or visit one of their offices near you.
Did you like the above Diamond Bank Transfer Code article? Then you can use one of the social share buttons below to share this article.
I am Mr. 9jaboizgist, a dedicated content writer and the proud owner of 9jaboizgist, a versatile blog covering a wide array of topics. With a passion for blogging and a knack for delivering up-to-the-minute information, I specialize in curating engaging content in the fields of technology, business, finance, banking, loans, insurance, and the Internet.