Hey, are you looking for the Sterling Bank USSD code for account balance? In this guide, you will find how to check sterling bank account balance online. We will show you how to check sterling bank account balance on phone via USSD code, SMS, and mobile banking app. Sterling Bank Nigeria allows unlimited digital banking in Nigeria.
We will instruct you to use the Sterling Bank USSD pin to make a balance inquiry with your Nigeria Sterling account.
How To Create USSD Pin For Sterling Bank?
- Dial *822# using the contact details you used when registering your Sterling Bank account.
- Click on the ‘1’ icon to start the activation process.
- Enter your account number. This should be about ten digits long.
- Enter the account information associated with your debit card.
- You will now be asked to create a 4 digit PIN that will allow you to authorize access to your account.
- You will then be asked to re-enter your PIN for validation.
- You are now ready to get started with mobile banking.
After registering your mobile banking account, you can proceed with the following procedures. However, if you’ve already done the above things, you don’t need to do them again.
How To Check Sterling Bank Account Balance On Phone USSD CODE OR PIN
- If you want to check your account balance, the USSD code to dial is *822#.
- The actual Sterling Bank ussd code for account balance is *822*6#.
- After dialing the USSD code on your phone, follow the on-screen instructions to request your current bank account balance.
- Most importantly, enter your PIN before your balance is displayed.
- That’s all you need to do when checking your balance with the Sterling transfer code.
If the above Sterling bank USSD code for account balance doesn’t work for you for any reason, you need to register for the USSD Mobile Banking Code by dialing *822# and following the registration instructions.
How To Check Sterling Bank Account Balance Online Via Mobile App
In most cases, you can use the USSD code method for Sterling Bank mentioned above. However, you can also use the Sterling Mobile App to check your balance.
- To do this, download the Sterling mobile app from the Google PlayStore or the Apple App Store.
- After downloading the app you will need to log in with your Sterling Bank details.
If you haven’t registered yet, you must register before using the mobile app to check your balance.
Conclusion – How To Check Sterling Bank Account Balance On Phone
This is the Sterling bank USSD code for account balance, no need to go to a bank or ATM to check your account balance, with the procedures mentioned in this post you can always check the balance check and know your bank account anytime, anywhere in sterling.
I am Mr. 9jaboizgist, a dedicated content writer and the proud owner of 9jaboizgist, a versatile blog covering a wide array of topics. With a passion for blogging and a knack for delivering up-to-the-minute information, I specialize in curating engaging content in the fields of technology, business, finance, banking, loans, insurance, and the Internet.