How to cancel caller tune on Airtel: With the Airtel Hello Tune service, you can tune in to your favorite song to entertain all your listeners whenever they call you. Many times you feel that the number is not that up to date or useful that you want to know how to disable the caller number in Airtel.
If you enable caller matching, it will help you get rid of the casual “Tring Tring” tune and set the latest music track to your liking. Airtel charges around Rs.30 for 30 days of Hello Tune service.
If you are using an airtel number and want to disable the activated caller melody of your airtel mobile number, then this article is for you.
Read the article till the end to learn more about the steps to disable caller melodies in airtel! Anyone who would like to reactivate their caller melodies or activate them in airtel will also find useful information in the following article.
If you are a new Airtel user, learn the ways to activate Airtel Sim.
How To Cancel Caller Tune On Airtel?
If you want the answer on how to cancel caller tune on Airtel then stay here and get complete information about how to disable the caller tuner later if you are bored with the current caller number. You can also check out the Airtel Hello Tune offer that applies to all prepaid and postpaid Airtel users.
How To Deactivate Caller Tune On Airtel?
There are about five methods to disable hello tune in airtel. You can easily remove the activated caller melody from your Airtel number by following any of the listed methods for you.
1. Disable Airtel caller melody with USSD code
This is the first and easiest method that you can follow when you have questions about how to remove caller voting in airtel. You need to apply a preformed USSD code of your number to stop the Airtel Hello Tune service.
- Click on the call application on your mobile phone.
- Dial the USSD code *121*5#.
- A pop-up message will appear on your screen.
- If the caller’s melody services are present at position #1, answer another reply with their position number.
- You will receive a confirmation message to delete your caller melody.
2. How To Cancel Caller Tune On Airtel by SMS
This is the second method that you can follow if you want to know how to stop Airtel ringtone. It’s also a very simple method that requires you to type a small message and send it to a toll-free number.
- Open Messages app
- Write a message “STOP” and send it to 543211 (toll-free) which is the deactivation number for the Airtel caller.
- You will receive a confirmation message that the caller ID service will be disabled for your number.
3. Disable the caller’s number by dialing a toll-free number
It is the third method that you can use if you want to know how to cancel the airtel caller dial-in. You will need to call a toll-free number from your Airtel number. You will hear an IVR voice and then select the appropriate option to turn off the caller melody.
- Call toll-free 543211808 from your Airtel number
- Hear the IVR voice and a right selection option to disable the caller melody.
- Have the caller switch on to turn off confirmation messages.
4. How to cancel caller tune on Airtel the Wynk Music app
This is the fourth method you can use to stop Airtel caller matching services. You need to install the Airtel Wynk Music app from your respective store.
- Install and open the Airtel Wynk Music app.
- Choose the language and register with your Airtel number.
- Click on the three lines at the top left of your screen to select the Hellotunes option.
- Click the Hello tunes link.
- You see the caller’s activated phone number and its validity. Click on the three dots to disable or stop the caller’s number.
- When you click the Stop Hellotune link, you will see two options: Hello Tune and Stop Hellotune. You click on Stop Hello Tune and get an answer on how to disable the Airtel Hello Tune.
- You will receive a confirmation message to deactivate your caller ID.
5. How to cancel caller tune on Airtel by calling customer service
You can turn off the caller number through Airtel’s official website. You need to go to the website and sign up with your Airtel number.
- Open your browser and visit www.airtelhellotunes.com.
- Sign in with your Airtel number.
- In the Disable Caller ID option, click Stop Hello Tune.
You have learned how to disable your hello melody in Airtel number. But many of you will like to enable caller melodies after disabling them. Or would like to have new caller melodies to experience how they feel. You can do this very quickly and effortlessly. Read more about this.
How To Activate Caller Tune On Airtel
Meanwhile, you have seen above several ways to disable the caller to set their Airtel number. But if some want to reactivate their Airtel number or activate a new caller, it can be done with simple steps.
- Go to the Wynk Music App – for free caller melodies
- Register in this app with your phone number
- You will receive an OTP
- Browse the app
- Go to airtel hello tunes in the corner of the app
- Choose from the list of songs
- Dial the desired number for the welcome melody
- Set the caller or the greeting melody
- The melody is activated
You have set the calling number for your Airtel number, valid for 30 days.
Now you have known how to disable caller tune in airtel. Caller melodies are often entertaining, but many people can call you about work. During this time, you can quickly remove the activated caller melody from your Airtel number.
How To Cancel Caller Tune On Airtel in Nigeria?
If you are an Airtel subscriber in Nigeria and you are looking for a way to cancel the caller tune on Airtel, it is very simple. You just have to send STOP to 791. You will receive a successful message within 24 hours.
You can also call airtel’s Customer Care Line and tell them you want to disable your Airtel Caller Tune.
Frequently Asked Questions – How To Cancel Caller Tune On Airtel
Q1 How do I delete caller melodies?
A1. You can remove the caller number from your Airtel number by using USSD codes, by SMS to disable Hello Tune, by calling the toll-free number, etc.
Q2. How can I change my Airtel caller’s melody?
A2. Install the Wynk Music app on your iOS or Android device. Open the app and play the song you want to set the Hello Tune for.
Q3 How can I get caller melodies in Airtel?
A3. If you have the airtel Wynk app on your phone, go to the Play Store and search for the Wynk Music app. Scroll down and join the Wynk Music app beta tester.
Q4 How can I turn off the Airtel calling feature via SMS?
A4. To deactivate your airtel caller tune via SMS, enter “STOP” in the message field and send it to 543211.
Q5.Is WYNK free for Airtel users in 2022?
A5. Thanks to Airtel users, Wynk Music Hello Tunes are free and activated for 30 days.
I am Mr. 9jaboizgist, a dedicated content writer and the proud owner of 9jaboizgist, a versatile blog covering a wide array of topics. With a passion for blogging and a knack for delivering up-to-the-minute information, I specialize in curating engaging content in the fields of technology, business, finance, banking, loans, insurance, and the Internet.